This is one of our multi-project patterns for embroidery machines. We reimagined our P244 Liberty Ball Jar pattern that, at 12 x 18", is too big for a machine embroidery project. So, we necked this down to something more portable, while keeping it super cute!
It features instructions for wall hanging, towel, and tote bags. But, now you can drop this pattern onto anything you want because it features modular designs -- you can add the jar, Liberty sign, and flag to literally anything you want. While the entire pattern requires the 6 x 10" hoop, the ball jar itself requires only a 5 x 7".
Skill Level: Varies by project
Finished Size: 6.5 x 10 in (wall hanging)
So, what’s included in the pattern?
- USB stick with Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
- Patterns & Instructions for table runner, towel, and pillow
- Fully portable design files to inclusion in additional projects
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines